Thursday, December 10, 2009

Want to know more about Area Rug Origins?

You may have guessed that I have a passion for area rugs. I will not deny it. Area rugs are fascinating. They are rich in history, war, dark secrets, hidden love affairs..........too much? Okay, to me area rugs aren't boring.

My friends think I am crazy and laugh when I say I write area rug blogs, but I don't mind. They have hobbies and things that they are passionate about mine just happens to be area rugs.

What comes to mind when I say Tea and Carpets?

For me it means a very good history lesson on area rugs and a mighty good read.

Tea and Carpets is more than just an area rug blog. It gives you an in-depth history lesson and transports you to another time.

I just finished the latest post and it was about two rug patterns, Chintamani and Bird, that have gone by the way side.


There is also and accompany story link at the end of the post that is well worth the read. The writer in me instantly got sucked into the story and the agony of the character.

Tea and Carpets goes deep into the how, what and why of area rugs. Even if you don't know much about area rugs you can still get a lot out of this blog. Check it out you will not be disappointed.

Thanks for reading, RugloverMary

No comments:

Post a Comment