Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blog Content Face Lift

Don't tell anyone, but I am getting a face lift. Well, at least my blog is. I have spent the last week reading and subscribing to online courses on how to make my blog better.
I knew that my blog wasn't as good as it could be, but it isn't as bad as I thought. I am following the rules to having a great blog, I am just not doing it on every blog post.
When I started writing my area rug blog I had no direction. All I wanted was to educate people about area rugs and how to care for them. Simple enough until you have written over a hundred blog posts and they start to get a bit dry and forced, in my opinion.

Here is my goal:

By the end of October I will have a direction for my blogs

My purpose for the rug blogs will be more defined

My blogs will have action

That is all for now!
Thanks for reading, RugloverMary

No comments:

Post a Comment