Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer Rug Repeats

I have writers blank, no not block actual blank. Everyday I try to think of a topic to blog about and I come up blank.
There have been some unique rugs come into Luv-A-Rug for cleaning and repair, but not much to write about. I have covered the topic of rug repairs a lot in my previous blogs.
As vast as the subject of area rugs is when you break it down there isn't a lot of new topics to write about.
I have written about moth's,
Area rug repairs,
proper rug storage so many times that I cannot make it original any more.
I have been reediting my RugloverMary rug blog for the past week and I have noticed a lot of the same blog topics.
It is a bit difficult to write about upcoming area rug events since Victoria, BC usually doesn't have any area rug events.
I am sure that my writer's blank will pass, as it has done so in the past.
Thanks for reading, RugloverMary

No comments:

Post a Comment