How does an area rug develop a curve in it?
- Not using the right under pad.
- Putting the rug on carpet
- Having furniture on one area and walking on the rest
- It was that way when it as made
- One side got wet and shrunk
With a combination of blocking and sizing a rug can be made straighter and help get out stubborn wrinkles. Please only use a professional to do this.
This rug is not getting straightened at this time, but the client knows that it is possible.
If you have an area rug that you don't know if it is worth getting cleaned or repaired bring it to Luv-A-Rug. We will tell you if your rug can be saved or if it time to replace it.
If your rug is too big or heavy for you to bring in we can pick it up. Call us at 250-590-6210 or drop by at 445 Beta St. Victoria BC
Thanks for reading, RugloverMary, your local Victoria BC rug cleaner and rug lover!